1) Acetone (solvent) 2) Naphtylamine 3) Ammoniac (detergent)
4) Methanol (used as rocket fuel) 5) Pyrene
6) Naphtalene (moth repellent) 7) Nicotine (used as a herbicide and insecticide)
8) Cadmium (used in batteries) 9) Carbon Monoxide (found in exhaust fumes)
10) Vinyl Chloride (used in plastic materials) 11) Urethane
12) Cyanhydric Acid (was used in the gas chambers) 13) Arsenic (lethal poison)
14) Toluene (industrial solvent) 15) Polonium 210 (a radioactive element)
16) Dibenzacridine 17) DDT (insecticide)
Your body is a reflection of whatever you put into it. Your health is a reflection of how you treat your body. Can you imagine the effects of what the above listed substances are doing to your body? Understanding the effects, and being aware of them, should at least bring you to an awareness that you need to quit smoking NOW.
Here are some of the effects of what happens when the above listed substances continue to enter into your body. Cigarette smoking affects almost every body organ of the smokers body.
1) Brain damage can occur because of the lack of oxygen supplied and the exposure of toxins to the brain.
2) Lack of oxygen also causes paralysis of both hands and feet.
3) Nicotine and carbon monoxide cause your heart rate to increase.
4) The blood brain barrier is quickly crossed when you smoke, which means that it affects the babies of women that are pregnant, and also causes complications in fertility impairments of the child’s growth and overall development.
5) Survival rate decreases in post surgery cases where the body isn’t able to heal itself at the normal rate.
6) The immune system slows down, and can even cause Peptic ulcers.
7) Bad breath, and early wrinkling of the skin.
8) Your ability to work out becomes effected due to the deterioration of red blood cells, which will also cause you to have trouble breathing.
9) Heart disease, stroke, emphysema, lung, throat, bladder and stomach cancers, heartburn, peptic cancer, bronchitis, pneumonia, and various respiratory diseases.
10) Secondary smoke still contains enough of the chemicals, and therefore will affect those around you with the same conditions.
If you value your life and want to become healthy again, live longer, and prevent nasty illnesses and life threatening diseases, then you need to stop smoking. Although everyone is aware of the health effects of smoking cigarettes, very few manage to stay clear from this bad habit. Can you really stop smoking right now? YES you can! With the right help you can overcome this obstacle and start a new healthier lifestyle. Learn the most effective way to quit smoking today!
We were able to quit the smoking habit, and realize now that was one of the best decisions we could have ever made in our lives. Now we would like to share our experience with others in helping them to quit smoking as well. We have put together a blog for people to use to quit smoking. On that blog we have put together a series of videos, tips, and helpful hints for everyone to use. You Will Be Provided Outstanding Support, Advice, Information And Encouragement In Helping You To Quit Smoking Forever Visit us today, and let us help you to break a habit that will change not only your life, but the lives of others.
Article from articlesbase.com
Find More Side Effects Of Smoking Articles